[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk behind NAT << How to do it.

Leif Madsen leif at hacklocalhost.com
Sat Nov 29 21:38:10 MST 2003

On Fri, 2003-11-28 at 18:23, Darren McIntosh wrote:
> I can confirm this works for my NAT'd setup as well. Just one comment though
> that the inside_net variable is your internal subnet address not the
> asterisk server address.

I'm pretty sure that is incorrect.  The inside_net is the ip address of
the asterisk server, and the inside_mask is the subnet mask.  At least
that is how I have mine setup in my sip.conf, and it works.

inside_mask for the internal mask would make more sense to me as well :)

--
Leif Madsen <leif at hacklocalhost.com>
http://www.hacklocalhost.com