[Asterisk-Users] Can't seem to connect/call fwd network Help!

Reddog4891 at aol.com Reddog4891 at aol.com
Fri Nov 28 17:42:15 MST 2003

I have tried everything and still can't place / receive calls from the fwd network.  At one point today I was able to call my test machine on the fwd network, I'd answer the call on the test machine (which stated Call Connected), but then the computer I was calling from, through the Asterisk server would give me a 403 Error.  I am using sjphone software.  I am able to call various extensions with in my network that are setup on the Asterisk server.  I can leave and check voice mail with no problem.  I just can't seem to connect to anyone outside my network.  Below are the error's I received in Asterisk and also my conf files.
Any help at all would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks Dan-

Asterisk Prompt error-

-- Got SIP response 481 "Subscription does not exist" back from 192.168.0.105
-- Executing Dial("SIP/78695-eace", "SIP/85511 at fwd.pulver.com") in new stack
-- Called 85511 at fwd.pulver.com
  == No one is available to answer at this time

; SIP Configuration for Asterisk

[general]
port = 5060                          ; Port to bind to
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0                      ; Address to bind to
;externip = 200.201.202.203         ; Address that we're going to put in SIP messages if we're behind a NAT
context = sip                    ; Default for incoming calls
;srvlookup = yes                     ; Enable SRV lookups on outbound calls
;pedantic = yes                         ; Enable slow, pedantic checking for Pingtel
;tos=lowdelay
;tos=184
;maxexpirey=3600                     ; Max length of incoming registration we allow
;defaultexpirey=120                  ; Default length of incoming/outoing registration
;notifymimetype=text/plain             ; Allow overriding of mime type in NOTIFY
;videosupport=yes                    ; Turn on support for SIP video
;disallow=all                          ; Disallow all codecs
;allow=ulaw                             ; Allow codecs in order of preference
;allow=ilbc
allow=all

[fwd.pulver.com]
type=friend
secret=mypassword
username=myfwd#
host=fwd.pulver.com

[myfwd#]
type=friend
host=dynamic
dtfmode=inband ; Choices are inband,rcf2833, or info
context=sip
username= myfwd#
secret=mypassword
mailbox=100 ; Mailbox for message waiting indicator
callid="Red " <myfwd#>
register =>myfwd#:mypassword @fwd.pulver.com/100

[my2ndfwd#]
type=friend
host=dynamic
username=my2ndfwd#
secret=mypassword
dtmfmode=inband
mailbox=101
context=sip
callid="Red2 " <my2ndfwd#>
register => my2ndfwd#:mypassword at fwd.pulver.com/101

Bottom of extensions.conf file

[sip]
exten => 1,1,Dial(SIP/myfwd#,20,tr)
exten => 2,1,Dial(SIP/ my2ndfwd#,20,tr)
exten => 100,1,Dial(SIP/ myfwd#,20,tr)
exten => 101,1,Dial(SIP/my2ndfwd#,20,tr)
exten => 100,2,VoiceMail,u100
exten => 101,2,VoiceMail,u101
exten => 100,102,VoiceMail,b100
exten => 101,102,VoiceMail,b101