[Asterisk-Users] 3x AVM Fritz!Card PCI for a EuroISDN PBX.

Peer Oliver schmidt posde at theinternet.de
Fri Nov 28 10:15:38 MST 2003

David M. Wilson wrote:

> Hi there!
>
> I'm currently considering various PBX solutions for our office telephone
> network, and would very much like to use Asterisk. Currently, my
> research is incomplete. I have been recommended to use the above cards,
> but it is unclear from my Googling whether my configuration will work:
>
>    - 3x Fritz!Card PCI's in one host.

As far as I know, AVM only allows a single Fritz!Card PCI in a PC. I
/think/ there is a patch out there to allow more than one. Search the
archives to find out more.

I am sure, you will get better results by putting in an active card.
Either AVM or EICON. I have /heard/ the EICON cards are preferable
because of the on board echo cancellation
--
Best regards

Peer Oliver Schmidt
the internet company