[Asterisk-Users] AGI - Freakin Lost

PBX pbx at tuxnetworking.com
Wed Nov 26 23:54:46 MST 2003

Ok,

I have spent that past 4 - 5hrs working (trying to) figure some AGI
syntax out in perl.  Maybe I'm Looney / slow or what I don't know, but I
am lost.  I need to figure out how to send STDIN into the script.  I
understand the concept of it, but lost when it comes down to it.  No
matter what I try with standard <stdin> The app completes on me before I
can ever enter in keys.  I have tried to use the [WAIT FOR DIGIT]
application, but that does not appear to get me anywhere.

If I could get some pointers, just to get me going that would be great.
I want to be able to have the keys entered on the phone and the ASCII
text come back to me where I can manipulate that data.  I'm sure it's
simple, I just not getting the whole (big) picture....

Any help will be greatly appreciated....

-gcc