[Asterisk-Users] GrandStream BudgeTone 101 Question

Patrick Cantwell pat at manhattan.insomnia.org
Wed Nov 26 23:45:03 MST 2003

I know there are several folks hanging around the list that resell VoIP
products, I'd be interested in getting your info off-list as I'm trying to
persuade someone to get me a budgetone 101 for Christmas ;)  I've checked
the yahoo site, and they seem to only carry it in white.. Ideally, I'd
like blue, so if you have it, please let me know.

Also, I've been watching the list for a couple of weeks now, and it seems
the grandstream phone plays very well with Asterisk.  Any particular
gotchyas I should look for?

Thank You,
Patrick Cantwell