[Asterisk-Users] door phone

James H. Thompson jht at lj.net
Wed Nov 26 18:43:58 MST 2003

Door phone resources:

    http://www.vikingelectronics.com/
    Door phones, elevator phones,  and other interesting telephone equipment
    Their door entry systems are here:
    http://www.vikingelectronics.com/products/doorentry/product_list.html

    http://www.homephone.com/
    home of the Doorbell Fon

    http://www.sandman.com/
    All kinds of strange and wonderful telephone related items
    in particular for a door phone see:
    http://www.sandman.com/pdf/Page21.pdf

Jim

James H. Thompson