[Asterisk-Users] Modem cards??

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Wed Nov 26 09:51:06 MST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Angel Gabriel" <badmangabriel at lycos.co.uk>
To: "* Users" <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 10:55 AM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Modem cards??

> I've just been informed, in an IRC room, that it is possible to use a
> modem card with *.  Can someon please confirm this for me? Thanks in
> advance.

Search the archives and you will see that this has been asked many, many,
many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many,
many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many,
many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many,
many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many times.

-----
Andrew Thompson
Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice how
restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions
stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.