[Asterisk-Users] How to demo * on a notebook

costas costas at meezon.com
Tue Nov 25 13:23:44 MST 2003

I want to be able to demo * on a notebook at a client's site.  This means no FXO gateways; just 2 sip phones (like SNOM) and maybe a softphone (GnoPhone?). I already have RH9 running on my notebook.

I would like to have one SIP phone dial and go through IVR before making a choice and ringing the other phone extensions. Of course the notebook would have to be running Asterisk.

How can i setup one of the SIP phones to be the "outside" caller and go to IVR? What would the outside phone's "dial out" plan do.

I assume the configuration files affected would be extensions.conf and sip.conf. If someone has an example of a couple of lines of .conf would be appreciated.

Thanks

--
Costas Menico
Meezon Software Corp