[Asterisk-Users] Echo cancellation

Peter Zeltins peter at fintrading.com
Tue Nov 25 06:28:35 MST 2003

Hi,

I'm interested. I'm running chan_capi 0.3.0 with Fritz PCI ISDN card. Using
DIAX as softphone and dialing out to PSTN generally results in good sound
quality at softphone end (no echo), but PSTN end experiences quite a bit of
echo. I have enabled echosquelch in capi.conf, but it does not seem to help

thx,
Peter