[Asterisk-Users] New DIAX - version 0.9.4 - a big step forward - available for download

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Mon Nov 24 19:09:23 MST 2003

> > Dan,
> >
> > I have been working with the new version and have discovered a
strange
> > issue.  When I place a call from a DIAX phone, all seems to
generally
> > work properly.  However, calls placed from either of my SIP agents
> > (Grandstream 101 hardphone and X-PRO softphone) or from the PSTN via
> > X100P often fail to connect.
>
> I had a similar experience when I upgraded to 0.9.4.  i was running a
cvs
> version from late october. blew away my src tree and cvs checkout
resolved
> it.  Maybe something related to IAX2.
>
> HTH,
> Andy

I thought about that -- I did an upgrade from CVS and the issue remains.
I haven't gone all the way to a blow-out and re-create.  If anybody else
has had a similar experience and that fixed it, please say so.  I will
kill /usr/src/asterisk (which is only about a week old) and try again.

Thanks,

Steve