[Asterisk-Users] Ring power on Analog adapters

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Mon Nov 24 13:24:25 MST 2003

Hello,

Ok, I've tried tinkering with the ring voltage (this is an editable variable
on the Sipure SPA-2000) and I still can't get it to work. I plug a generic
POTS line in and it works, I plug an analog port from our old Comdial PBX in
and it works.

with the sipura adapter I've tried changing the ring voltage in the range
(20V to 90V) and the frequency from 10Hz to 100Hz both in 5 step increments
and nothing seems to work.

Do these analog -> SIP VOIP adapters truely supply the 24V that a POTS line
supplies?

Anybody have any ideas why this fax machine won't work with any analog
adapter I've tried?

Thanks,

MATT---