[Asterisk-Users] Picking an open channel (FXO port) for outbo und calls

Tony Kava asterisk at pottcounty.com
Mon Nov 24 12:01:54 MST 2003

Thanks to everyone for your quick responses to this question.  I'm very
excited about the Asterisk project, and the growing community seems to be
very active these days.  Hopefully when the time comes for our county's
transition to VoIP we may be able to go for an Asterisk-based solution.

--
Tony Kava
Network Administrator