[Asterisk-Users] Nufone account not registering

C M maharzan at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 23:18:08 MST 2003

This is not a private issue as far as i know. u
misundersood me. the nufone account is fine. the real
problem is with the asterisk NAT issue. i was asking
for help if any one had similar problem with nufone
account. i am using IAX. is there anything like
nat=yes as in sip.conf?? i read iax should work with
normal configuration. its ok with outbound. i only
have problems with inbound.

hope u understood what i am trying to say.

thank you.

cm

--- Tilghman Lesher
<tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com> wrote:
> On Sunday 23 November 2003 23:46, C M wrote:
> > my * box is behind a NAT. i am using netgear
> router.
> > it seems that my toll free number is unable to
> > register with nufone because my * box is behind
> NAT
> > firewall. the outgoing calls are working fine and
> > nice. what can be done?
>
> When you're having trouble with a particular
> service, especially
> one that supports your configuration, I would think
> both they and we
> would appreciate it if you took up the matter
> privately with the
> support department of that service, before you make
> it a public
> issue.
>
> In this case, it's NuFone, which does support
> Asterisk.  Instead of
> posting to this public mailing list, which is not
> NuFone-specific,
> please contact the fine folks at NuFone, as they
> will likely be more
> than happy to help you.
>
> -Tilghman

=====