[Asterisk-Users] Nufone account not registering

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Sun Nov 23 22:56:03 MST 2003

On Sunday 23 November 2003 23:46, C M wrote:
> my * box is behind a NAT. i am using netgear router.
> it seems that my toll free number is unable to
> register with nufone because my * box is behind NAT
> firewall. the outgoing calls are working fine and
> nice. what can be done?

When you're having trouble with a particular service, especially
one that supports your configuration, I would think both they and we
would appreciate it if you took up the matter privately with the
support department of that service, before you make it a public
issue.

In this case, it's NuFone, which does support Asterisk.  Instead of
posting to this public mailing list, which is not NuFone-specific,
please contact the fine folks at NuFone, as they will likely be more
than happy to help you.

-Tilghman