[Asterisk-Users] Stutter dialtone but no messages

Michael T Farnworth mtf at maximasystems.com
Sun Nov 23 12:57:37 MST 2003

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003, marrandy wrote:

> Now, I am getting the stutter/dialtone, that tells me I have a message, But
> when I check both the new and old messages on each of the 3 mailbox accounts,
> there are no messages.

I had this problem the other day.  I think it was caused by me trying to
pick up a message whilst it was still being recorded.  The incoming call I
was listening to was cut off, and it also left behind a file in the INBOX.
With that file present it continued to stutter the dialtone.  After I
deleted that one file it stopped.  The file just had one line which I
think was the time length of the message.

Michael