[Asterisk-Users] Experimental Switzerland -> IAX gateway

Marc SCHAEFER asterisk-users at alphanet.ch
Sat Nov 22 07:10:25 MST 2003

Hi,

to test my Asterisk / IAX connection I have configured the Swiss
phone number

   032 841 47 74

to a IAX gateway. You can dial 1-700, 1-800 and other numbers
from this number (prefix with 00: for example 0018005551212).
This is a local rate number.

I have not yet implemented IAXtel -> Swiss 1-800 yet because I didn't
succeed in registering two IAXtel numbers yet.

Feel free to test this, for example to test dialing into your
gnomephone application.

It may be stopped at any time, will probably work mostly week-end and
working hours GMT+1 at this time.

This test might however be discontinued at any time.