[Asterisk-Users] FAQ, Documentation, How-to, etc

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sat Nov 22 03:20:04 MST 2003

  I will say that the Wiki is very hard to deal
> with as getting information out of it!  It tends to go in the wrong
> direction allot!  Some of us just don't have the time to go through it!
Could you please elaborate a bit more, to help us steer the wiki in the
right direction?

As I see it, the Wiki is a reference guide. It doesn't replace the need
for a new version of the Asterisk handbook. One thing the handbook covers
better is Zaptel/digium hardware, the Wiki is weak on that subject.
Propably because I haven't got any Zaptel hardware and the handbook
is sufficient for other writers, so they haven't added that subject either.

Please give me some more clues on how the Wiki takes you in the wrong
direction a lot.

/Olle