[Asterisk-Users] DIAX, IAX2 and latency

Andy Hester cgadmin at conserogroup.com
Fri Nov 21 14:18:00 MST 2003

Peer,

	Would you be interested in helping me test diax from Germany to my * box
here in Texas?  I just want to see about latencty etc..  If so email me
offlist so I can set up an extension/registration for you.

	I am working up a proposal for a conferencing server for a customer whose
main office is in Hamburg.  I hope to be able to use his existing ADSL line
and use DIAX or Hard phones to connect to the * server here. I will also get
voip 800 service for others who might need to call in to the conference. The
conferences right now are only 4 or 5 people.

Andy