[Asterisk-Users] One way sound

Christophe Sauthier christophe.sauthier at eikonex.net
Fri Nov 21 11:03:11 MST 2003

Hi,

I'm having trouble with asterisk: I can't hear both way of a call.

here is my current architecture:

	grandstream -> siproxd -> asterisk -> pstn

As I'm just testing for the moment, evrything is on my LAN. I know that
there is no need to have a proxy here. But Later, the asterisk will be
on a public IP outside of my LAn, so I'm practising...
And there is no direct communication between asterisk and my phone
(tcpdump is my friend)

Well everytime I try a call a pstn number from the grandstream phone, I
can get the call and speak, my friend who's got the pstn can hear me...
But I can't hear him... Does anybody has any idea of the problem ?

	chris

--
Christophe Sauthier <christophe.sauthier at eikonex.net>
Eikonex - Open Source Engineering  (http://www.eikonex.net)