[Asterisk-Users] Can you monitor a call via the asterisk speaker system and do a call pickup if you wish

marrandy marrandy at chaossolutions.org
Fri Nov 21 10:36:19 MST 2003

Reason.

I have a fax/ans phone with handset, that lets you monitor the caller, so if
you wish, you can pickup the call.

The asterisk is undergoing testing, it will then be online tested at the house
so I can get more familiar in setting components up, e.g. sip phones,
voicemail, transfers etc.

But, I really need the monitoring of the Voicemall being left, with the
ability to pick up the call, otherwise, someone is going to be unhappy.

If this functionality isn't available.  Can it be added as a request to the
developers.

Regards...martin
--
Keep the phase, baby.