[Asterisk-Users] Dialup Internet through Asterisk server?

Asterisk online forums asterisk at stealthtele.com
Thu Nov 20 17:59:32 MST 2003

Matt,

Of course it is possible, PPP server on Linux for remote access is
simple and so difficult to implement, and it has nothing to do with
Asterisk.

You have to deal with Linux config for PPP in order to setup dialup
server.
If you need some assistance let me know, I can point you to some
resources on Net.

Regards,
Alexander