[Asterisk-Users] Tuning the Linux kernel?

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Thu Nov 20 16:48:38 MST 2003

Ok thanks.  Following up on your suggestion to remove unnecessary asterisk
modules,
are there any that come to mind that consume CPU horsepower when not in use?

Or is it just a memory issue?

My scenario (for my current customers anyway) is the opposite of yours - I'm
doing IVR only!

Cheers
Scott Stingel