[Asterisk-Users] FAQ, Documentation, How-to, etc

Grzegorz Nosek blackfire at metal.art.pl
Thu Nov 20 03:05:11 MST 2003

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 00:47:08 -0500, Dorian Gray wrote
> I yammered:
> > of public resources such as this list. put that FAQ in the list
> > subscribe welcome message or the list sig or the asterisk README or
> > handbook or all of the above...
>
> er, in case it wasn't obvious: s/that FAQ/a link to that FAQ/
> I am all for svng prcs bndwdth.

Actually a full FAQ sent to all newcomers to the list would be quite
useful, I think. As in: I subscribe to the mailing list and the first
message I get is the list FAQ (but no-one else sees it, naturally),
together with a link to the Wiki, digium's documentation site etc.

Alternatively, reading the FAQ might be obligatory to subscribe (must
click though it to actually subscribe).

my 0.02PLN