[Asterisk-Users] Tdm400p FXS faults

Azher Amin apnaisp at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 02:49:39 MST 2003

Hi all,

I have purchased few TDM400P from Digium, but it happened that one of my my board and 3 cards went out of order .... and yesterday another working FXS module is out of order ... i.e. I am having ProSlic Errors and light for that module is not comming up at the back of the card. I am using regular analog GE phone made in china.

Digium is kind enough to replace these faulty cards .... but can someone suggest me why it happens and is it happening with me only or some others also faced this problem ?

Regards
Azher