[Asterisk-Users] Controlling asterisk in a dynamic way

Adrien Mercier iench at ou.edu
Wed Nov 19 23:17:57 MST 2003

Hi ,

I'm quite surprised to read these answers. I guess these questions has
already been answered before.

I am newbie in asterisk. Yes. That's a fact. I've been searching for
these answers for two days ( around 5/6 hours each day). Found nothing.
Google or anything else : na, found nothing. Either on the web or this
list.

I wouldn't have asked these questions before searching on them. Nothing
on this mailing list that was relevant ( try to look in it with google
with "waiting list" or such, which are the keywords relevant to my
problem, you'll see what i mean :D It's powerful if you know where you
are going. If not, well... ).

I have experience in linux, not in asterisk that's true. But sometimes
people on the list just say "go look yourself", even if you did. They'll
do that for every questions : repeating is sometimes good, because
seeking information can be troublesome, and with a description such as
mine, yes, try to find something relevant. And by answering, the answer
will be more available, and more likely to be found, isn't it ?  I don't
mind being yelled at cause i'm newbie : it is a sport among linux people
everywhere. A sort of tradition.

I may be dumb ( i certainly am ), but i am not lazy. I really need these
informations for work, and we are stuck right now because of them.

Please be kind and if you know the answer, tell me it or tell me how to
find it, not only by just saying "google". It will definitly help me
out.

Thanks for your comprehension and patience,

Adrien