[Asterisk-Users] FAQ, Documentation, How-to, etc

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Wed Nov 19 21:04:04 MST 2003

> > For those that have actually read this far, please express your honest opinion
> > as they're truly are some people lurking that want to learn and can impact
> > the negativity that is so common on this list.
>
> I'd say that James and Olle have done one hell of a job on the wiki
> site. so much wonderful info is up there already; and if something's
> not, it goes up there even as people are discussing it on the list.
>
> cheers to all who've contributed their knowledge, and cheers to those
> who've organized it!

Agreed 150%. However, what's documented is likely about 1% of the capability
since the product is very flexible and extensible.

> if there's to be some official FAQ, why could its URL not simply be
> added to the ML's standard sig that comes on every message? and if not...

You've got a very valid point, but read back through the last 50 postings
or so, and see if those are oriented towards expanding knowledge or focused
on reducing bandwidth for a select few; and, what's more important to the
total list in 2003?