[Asterisk-Users] This is how you Search the Archives

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Wed Nov 19 11:44:01 MST 2003

Hi,

Citeren Leif Madsen <leif at radiokaos.com>:
> Does anyone else think there should be a FAQ made specifically for the
> mailing list, and posted here automatically maybe every 2-4 weeks?

Actually, no. This mailinglist has enough daily traffic to ensure that FAQ
would find its way into my trashcan everytime. As an intermediate, one could
add a link to the FAQ on the bottom of every message, much like the
subscribe/unsubscribe instructions. Then again, nobody seems to read those
either :-P...

--
Best regards
Florian Overkamp