[Asterisk-Users] Service codes for MGCP channels

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Wed Nov 19 10:53:51 MST 2003

At 5:51 PM +0100 11/19/03, Daniel ANDRE wrote:
>Hello,
>
>John Todd a écrit:
>
>>>Hi there,
>>>
>>>after testing with a MGCP phone (Swissvoice ip10s) I found the following
>>>ASTERISK-based codes (VERTICAL SERVICE CODES) to work - I assume that
>>>most of those will also work with SIP, but haven't checked that yet:
>>>
>>>*67 - Calling Number Delivery Blocking
>>

>>No, these do not work with SIP, and there is currently a request to
>>remove that functionality from the MGCP and Zap channels, since
>>this type of feature should be (IMHO) in the dialplan and not built
>>into the channel.  (What if I want to use *70 for something else?
>>How do I read the status of Do Not Disturb, since this is embedded
>>in the channel?)
>
>Do you have any information on how to include these functions to th dialplan?
>
>Regards,
>
>Daniel
>
>--
>Daniel ANDRE (mailto:dandre at iris-tech.fr)
>IRIS Technologies - http://www.iris-tech.com
>Serveur kwartz - http://www.kwartz.com

Yes and no.  I have a large suite of CLASS features (Vertical Service
Codes) integrated into Asterisk, but at this time I am not
distributing them publicly.

You could, however, build your own on a limited basis using the DBPut
and DBGet routines with only a little training with Asterisk's
dialplan, or via an AGI.  It's just scripting and a few trivial
variables about each line that you store and manage.

JT