[Asterisk-Users] creative VoIP blaster & *

Patrick Cantwell pat at insomnia.org
Wed Nov 19 04:07:46 MST 2003

Ok,
	I've googled for 15+ minutes, and have yet to find a usable answer, so I'm
going to annoy everyone and ask here.

I have, in my posession, a creative VoIP blaster.  I have installed the
fobbit LKM and I can see the device.  Can I use it with asterisk in any
meaningful way, shape, or form?  I'd love to be able to buy an IP phone,
ATA, or FXO card, but lack the funds at the moment (won't get into why a
grandstream phone at $65 is out of my budget, just take my word for it).

Can I turn this hardware that's laying around into anything useful?

Thanks,
Pat