[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk GUI Client Released!!!

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Tue Nov 18 14:01:08 MST 2003

Hello,

Thanks :)

Sorry, it will not work out of the box without a zaptel device, you will
have to go in and tinker with the code a bit if you want it to work. Also,
some of the functions only work with Zap devices(call recording). Everything
I do with Asterisk is with SIP devices and T1s through Digium cards, so
haven't much use for a VOIP-only centric client app, but this code is
adaptable so you could definately change it to suit your needs. I'm know
there are several people out there that use asterisk without Zap devices so
there may be a strong enough desire for it. If anyone is interested in
modifying the code for non-Zap systems just let me know and I'll give you
all the help I can.

MATT---