[Asterisk-Users] VOIP phonesets vs. cheap Analog touch-tone sets with Asterisk

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Tue Nov 18 05:31:22 MST 2003

> > Surprise, people.  While geeks may be all in favor of used equipment
> > (and yes, most of it is probably no worse than new equipment), there are
> > many customers who are uncomfortable with buying used equipment,
> > probably because many of them have gotten burned in the past.

I probably shouldn't be contributing to this almost worthless thread,
however there are "some" accounting types that do not want to deal with
used equipment regardless of the source; there are some US accounting
rules/guidelines that address it. But I'd have to guess that most on
this list aren't aware of those things, and likely for the same reason
why geeks aren't involved with the business decision as to which pbx
their company considers for replacements, etc.