[Asterisk-Users] Radius on *

Arslan Saeed Arslan.Saeed at resgrp.com.pk
Mon Nov 17 18:30:15 MST 2003

I agree with Lars Boegild's arguments for RADIUS. Much VoIP Billing
software relies on Radius AAA mechanism. Radius also enables to
seamlessly share existing user base for VoIP network too. Think of an
ISP becoming ITSP... Radius also provides better features for
authentication and authorization policies than asterisk can offer.

Arslan.