[Asterisk-Users] iconnecthere incoming

firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com
Mon Nov 17 08:12:22 MST 2003

Hi guys
I just registered an incoming number with iconnecthere and I'm trying to
set up incoming calls from icconnecthere on my asterisk server.  I took a
look at john todds sample sip.conf and extensions.conf file but for some
reason my incoming is still not working.  At this point I wish to use
iconnecthere merely for inbound calls.  Also my asterisk server is behind
nat.  The following is my current sip.conf file or at least the part that
I see as pertinent here.

[general]
register=15555555555:1111 at sipauth.deltathree.com/15555555555
context = sip-incoming

The pertinent part of my current extensions.conf is this

[sip-incoming]
exten => _.,1,Goto(home,s,1)

Please note that 15555555555 above has been substituted for my 11 digit
iconnecthere number and 1111 above has been substituted for my
secret/password.  I have seen on the mailing list where nat = 1 seems to
be used by some to get this working and I even saw this in john's sip.conf
file; however it was not in the general section.  Can I place this in the
general section?

Thanks a lot for any and all assistance.
AJ