[Asterisk-Users] Attempting to contact John Brown

John Brown (CV) jmbrown at chagresventures.com
Sun Nov 16 18:11:24 MST 2003

I replied privately back to Aaron.  Seems our Spamassissin software
tagged his messages as spam.  With the volume of spam email I've been
getting I haven't reviewed the spam folder in a bit.

I've noticed a couple of other emails got tagged as well and I'll
reply to those off list.

john brown
chagres technologies, inc
+1 505 830 1200