[Asterisk-Users] soxmix/gsm

Michiel Betel michiel at betel.nl
Sat Nov 15 02:14:39 MST 2003

Dave,

I use:

exten => s,1,SetVar(MONITORDIR=/var/spool/asterisk/monitor)
exten => s,2,GotoIf($[${CALLFILENAME} = ${FOO}]?6:3)
exten => s,3,System(soxmix ${MONITORDIR}/${CALLFILENAME}-in.wav
${MONITORDIR}/${CALLFILENAME}-out.wav  ${MONITORDIR}/${CALLFILENAME}.gsm)
exten => s,4,System(/bin/rm ${MONITORDIR}/${CALLFILENAME}-in.wav
${MONITORDIR}/${CALLFILENAME}-out.wav)
exten => s,5,NoOp

Which records wav files, but mixes them into a single .gsm. Quality is
good, no choppyness.

Michiel