[Asterisk-Users] soxmix/gsm

David C. Troy dave at toad.net
Fri Nov 14 08:48:35 MST 2003

All --

I'm still having serious trouble mixing two gsm files together.  They are
generated from Monitor(gsm).

The only way I can get successful results right now is to do Monitor(wav)
and then use soxmix to convert the resulting two wav files into a single
gsm file, but the sound quality is warbly and the wav files unnecessarily
large.

Is anyone successfully using soxmix to merge two existing gsm files into a
third gsm file?  If so, what version of soxmix, etc?

Cheers,
Dave