[Asterisk-Users] Re: I hate to do this but..

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Thu Nov 13 12:14:59 MST 2003

Freddi Hansen wrote:

>> I'm afraid I would consider using these cards instead of the Digium ones
>> otherwise for two reasons:
>>
>> 1) Worldwide certification and approval
>> 2) Worldwide protocol support.

October 02, 2003

Extra...Extra...Read all about it. Digium wants the whole world to know
that the quad span T1/E1/PRI card, the TE410P, has passed Telecom FCC,
Euro, and Australian certifications. This milestone in our hardware
development gives the TE410P a significant boost for deploying
applications worldwide and allows it to compete with similar cards in
the market. We passed the rigorous certifications last week and the
paperwork must be completed to make it official, but the hard work is
done and we are excited to announce this great news to our customers.
EMC testing is next.

Jeremy McNamara