[Asterisk-Users] Network Voip Carrier Termination (Off Topic)

Low, Adam ALow at Prioritytelecom.com
Thu Nov 13 08:43:04 MST 2003

> Low, Adam wrote:
>
> > We can offer SIP based VoIP call termination in The Netherlands,
> > Austria and Norway. If you'd like to speak to an account
> representative
>  > please contact me personally by email.
>

> Hmmm, this information should be on a website somewhere...

Your probably right and it soon will do, because of my work with Asterisk (and general VoIP tech) our company has agreed that as we are the second largest PSTN provider in The Netherlands (we also operate in Norway and Austria) we should leverage our large switched telephone network by providing SIP/H.323 access to it. It's a brand spanking new product, the product team are still trying to get their heads around it but as soon as they do there will be a press announcement and documents posted on our site.

Rgds, Adam

********* DISCLAIMER *********

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure and may include proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person