[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 based software client ..pls help

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Thu Nov 13 04:10:52 MST 2003

Hi,

I am very closed to implement the IAX2 version in DIAX, but still some
issues which I don't know how to handle, maybe someone from this list can
help me.

Trying to register with the * server as in version 1, I get the following in
the * console:

NOTICE[1150495040]: File chan_iax2.c, Line 2919 (register_verify):
Inappropriate authentication received

and in the client:
Registration rejected

There is something to be changed in iax.conf file regarding the user
definition?
there is an iax2.conf file too?

I ask this because in the iax.conf file there is a line in the general
section:
port=5036
which is specific to IAX1

Thanks,