[Asterisk-Users] MySQL Licence may be changing..

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Wed Nov 12 23:25:24 MST 2003

On Wednesday 12 November 2003 18:56, Adam Hart wrote:
> Prehaps a novel thought but what about ODBC for asterisk? Isn't that
> the whole idea of standards and such, stop adding support for every
> db and just have odbc?

People have been talking about ODBC for Asterisk for more than a year.
Since it hasn't happened yet (but we have gotten cdr_pgsql in quite a
short time), I'd have to assume that it's either really difficult to
write, or there simply isn't any real interest in such.

In other words, talk is cheap.  If you want it, write it.

-Tilghman