[Asterisk-Users] DISA questions ?

Juan J. Sierralta P. juanjo at atmlab.utfsm.cl
Tue Nov 11 20:22:33 MST 2003

Hi,

	I recently made a little AGI script which creates a file in the
outgoing call queue to call me back and connect me to a DISA extension.
When I answer the call I get a "ringing" tone instead of the dial tone
but it works the same I mean if I put the password then it gives me dial
tone and I can dial outside.
	If I call the DISA extension directly it gives me the dial tone as it
should.
	If there any diference when connecting a DISA extension using the
outgoing call queue ?

The contents of the file put by the AGI script on the outgoing queue is:

Channel: SIP/mynumber at 192.168.65.2
Context: demo
Extension: 5500
Callerid: 24108990