[Asterisk-Users] DIAX version 0.9.2 available for download

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Tue Nov 11 01:14:42 MST 2003

Hi,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Masakazu Nakano" <n-mack at md.neweb.ne.jp>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 9:58 AM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] DIAX version 0.9.2 available for download

> On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:30:41 +0200
> "Dan" <dtoma at fx.ro> wrote:
>
> > Hi,

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/EN-US/netmeet/nm3_1l4o.asp

call to URL can be used through the phonebook ( as a full IAX address).
I can make an Input box to place that type of calls without entering the
address in the phonebook.
But... as Asterisk is used as PBX, all this functionality is there.
You usually need to dial just nmumbers.

> and tel: is implementing some mobile cellurer carriers (such as i-mode).
> using 'make a call'.
> in Germany.
> http://sten-schmidt.net/imode/taglist.html

Sorry I do not understand this one....

Please be more specific in what and how do you want to be implemented in a
future version of DIAX.
I have no idea on what do you want to be done.

Best regards,
Dan