[Asterisk-Users] DIAX version 0.9.2 available for download

Masakazu Nakano n-mack at md.neweb.ne.jp
Tue Nov 11 00:58:31 MST 2003

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:30:41 +0200
"Dan" <dtoma at fx.ro> wrote:

> Hi,

oh... I'm sorry.

Now I wish to making SOHO platform with twiggi and asterisk.

twiggi is very cool LAMP + IMAP based groupware.
http://www.twiggi.org/screenshots.php

'callto' is like that for M$ Windoze.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/EN-US/netmeet/nm3_1l4o.asp

and tel: is implementing some mobile cellurer carriers (such as i-mode).
using 'make a call'.
in Germany.
http://sten-schmidt.net/imode/taglist.html

mack