[Asterisk-Users] Re: Text entry by DTMF

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Mon Nov 10 13:22:46 MST 2003

You mean something like this:

backup-fs-1*CLI> show application directory
backup-fs-1*CLI>
  -= Info about application 'Directory' =-

[Synopsis]:
  Provide directory of voicemail extensions

[Description]:
  Directory(context): Presents the user with a directory of extensions from
which they  may  select  by name. The  list  of  names  and  extensions  is
discovered from  voicemail.conf. The  context  argument  is  required,  and
specifies  the  context  in  which to interpret the extensions. Returns 0
unless the user hangs up. It  also sets up the channel on exit to enter the
extension the user selected.