[Asterisk-Users] Inter-digit minimum

Brian J. Schrock brians at anistonetech.com
Mon Nov 10 13:21:48 MST 2003

I though digittimeout was the length of time to wait before expecting all digits to be received during IVR type situations from the time the first digit is pressed.

The problem you may be having is sometimes especially cell-phones seem to have real issues with asterisk and dtmf detection. Try relaxdtmf=yes in you zapata.conf.