[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk in Dutch

Cees de Groot cg at tric.nl
Mon Nov 10 09:05:54 MST 2003

I have just completed a set of voice files in Dutch, plus a patch that
forces Asterisk to sane (i.e. Dutch ;-)) behaviour when composing dates,
times, numbers, etcetera.

The current release, 0.0.1, is a sort of pre-release - some known issues
have been identified, but I nevertheless would like to have some
feedback so we can do a minimum number of polishing rounds.

The patch is a bit brute-force (but then, so is say.c), I'm just keeping
it that way until I have a good overview of what is necessary to make
Asterisk speak more than one language and then I'll attempt to create
something less messy.

http://www.tric.nl/nl/Asterisk has links. The site is in Dutch, of course ;-).

Hth,

Cees
--
Cees de Groot               http://www.tric.nl     <cg at tric.nl>
tric, the new way           helpdesk/ticketing software, VoIP/CTI,