[Asterisk-Users] IBM to Run VoIP On Linux

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Sat Nov 8 07:55:52 MST 2003

Engineers of all kinds can be a bit lax about documentation. However,
the documentation police are rightly held in a regard usually reserved
for lawyers, realtors, used car salesmen and serial killers.

There isn't a single thing to stop anyone that really loves
documentation actually producing some. This includes documentation for
configuration management. However, I've yet to find a documentation
whiner prepared to do anything useful. The ones who are genuine don't
whine - they produce something.

Regards,
Steve