[Asterisk-Users] Snom 200

Brian Schrock brians at anistonetech.com
Fri Nov 7 14:22:01 MST 2003

Yep, we have 8 SNOM200's in an installation and none of them have a usable
speakerphone. There is something frelled up with the voice detection on
those phones when using speakerphone. We talked to kevin in technical
support for the American Distributor and he told us to try the latest beta
firmware. Upgrading had not helped at all, the other thing he hinted to was
a new bootloader that overclocks the board in the phone and that might
sometimes help. I have not called him back yet to tell him that upgrading
the bootloader and firmware has not helped. I will update you if any
changes, or you can be really cool and call him and let me know if he can
fix your problem?