[Asterisk-Users] Snom 200

WipeOut wipe_out at onetel.com
Fri Nov 7 07:14:12 MST 2003

Mark Evans wrote:

>Hi All
>
>I have a snom 200 phone here which works perfectly when using the
>handset to playback the voicemail messages etc.
>
>However when I play back the voice using the speakerphone it sounds
>choppy. Anyone had this problem before?
>
>Regards
>
>Mark

Yes, I think its the echo cancelation working overtime.. It appears to
be cutting off the speaker to stop it going down the mic instead of
cutting the mic and leaving the speaker to continue playing..

Another issue you will have is if you try to use a standard PC headset
in the jacks at the back of the phone.. These have just never worked
properly for me.. Hope fully we will get a new stable release (there are
lots of beta's that have gone through) soon to fix some of these issues..

Later..