[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk can't connect voice

Yelson Vivas fenix at gecko-soft.com
Fri Nov 7 13:38:42 MST 2003

HI Asterisk Gurus

I'm connecting my  * server to a zplex 10B, I'm using a slot on my  TE410P
card as T1 to connect my server to the channel bank (i use a cross cable),
the zplex doesn't show any alarm neither the server. I'm trying to make
calls from (ext 1)  from the channel bank, to other (ext 2) in the same
channel bank, but when I dial the ext number, the dialtone doesn't stop...
so i dial the ext 2 and it rings but when i pick up this extension i just
listen the dialtone.
If i call from a ext in a (tdm400p card ) to a ext in the channel bank it
rings the called extension rings but   when i pick up this extension again i
just listen the dialtone. but the calling ext (on the tdm400p) can heard
what I'm  talking in the ext connected to the channel bank.
I don't known what to do, for been able to connect the voice, any idea?
Could be some parameter in the loopstart ?

Thanks for the answers

Att Yelson Vivas